This module is a finished module of high-voltage inverter , transformer / booster for scientific small production
After inputting DC3.7V-6V voltage at the input end, you can get tens of thousands of volts DC high voltage at the output end
It can be used as a high-voltage source for general experiments, electronic instruments, negative ion generators, and small scientific production
The module is made using the principle of Tesla coil, output high voltage pulse current, small size, high efficiency
The peripheral circuit is simple (just connect the switch, the battery can be) discharge intensity is violent.
Note that this is not a high-temperature arc, so you can’t lighten cigarettes and paper.
The module has an input terminal and an output terminal. The red and green wires are the input, the red positive and the green are negative, and the output is two high-voltage wires of the same color. A high-voltage arc can be generated by connecting the battery to the input.
Please operate the module strictly in accordance with the usage method and precautions, otherwise it is easy to damage the module!
Regarding the input power supply: you can use a single 3.7V lithium battery or two in parallel, such as 18650 batteries, idle mobile phone batteries (with the protection board removed, the recommended capacity is more than 2000mAh) or nickel-cadmium/nickel-metal hydride battery packs, 4V or 6V lead Acid battery, etc. (6V battery can achieve the best effect)
1. The high-voltage module should be avoided when the high-voltage is energized when there is no load. The proper distance between the high-voltage wire ends must be adjusted before power-on. The arc distance of the high-voltage wire is proportional to the battery voltage and capacity used.
2. When testing the arc distance, experiment from short to long. It is strictly forbidden to exceed the longest arc distance when energized. Because high voltage energy cannot be released, the module is easily damaged.
3. The power of the module is large, and it is not suitable for heat dissipation inside, so it can not work for a long time, generally within 10 seconds is no problem.
4. The way to judge whether the battery capacity can drive the maximum output power is to measure the battery voltage during arcing. The maximum power can be output if it is around 6V .
5. Two small-capacity lithium batteries are connected in series at 7.2V , and the measured voltage has dropped to about 4V in the arcing state. The smaller the capacity, the lower the voltage will be. Therefore, it is recommended to use a lithium battery above 2000MA, and it is best to match a battery above 4000MA if possible