High precision microvolt / millivolt voltage amplifier small signal instrumentation amplifier AD620 transmitter
Using AD620 as the main amplifier, it can amplify microvolts and millivolts. Magnification . 1 .5 -10,000 times, adjustable. High accuracy, low offset, and better linearity. Adjustable to zero, improve accuracy. It can be used to amplify AC and DC models.
High-precision, low- offset , AC and DC microvolt and millivolt voltage amplifiers can be used for AC and DC small signal amplification, microvolt and millivolt voltage amplification. (The use of the module requires a certain electronic foundation. If there is no basic customer, please purchase with caution. This store does not provide technical support.)
Product bright spot:
1 : Wide input range. This product adopts AD620 amplification, which can amplify microvolts and millivolts. It has higher amplification accuracy and better linearity than LM358 on the market , and its voltage output range is ± 10V .
2 : The magnification uses a potentiometer to amplify the input signal, and the magnification is up to 1000 times, which can be adjusted only by a potentiometer.
3 : Adjustable zero point The zero point can be adjusted through the zero-adjust potentiometer to improve the accuracy, and there will be no zero-point drift phenomenon to meet customer needs.
4 : There is a negative pressure output module that uses a 7660A negative pressure chip to output negative pressure ( -Vin ), which can be provided to customers to drive other dual power loads.
. 5 : the Mini -type size is 32 * 22 is mm , four weeks evenly distributed . 4 th 3mm positioning holes , on both sides of the front row of 2.54mm standard spacing.
1. Input Voltage: . 3 – 12 is V the DC . ( Bulk can be customized )
2. Magnification: 1.5-1000 times adjustable, zero point adjustable
3. Signal input voltage: 100uV–300 mV
4. Signal output range: ± ( Vin-2V )
5. Negative pressure output: greater than -Vin . Due to the internal resistance of the negative pressure chip output, the actual output is greater than -Vin , and the greater the load power, the greater the negative pressure drop.
6. Offset voltage: 50μV .
7. Input bias current: 1.0nA (value).
8. Common mode rejection ratio: 100dB
9. Offset voltage drift: 0.6μV/ ℃ (value).
10. Stable, time: 2μV/month
11. Module weight : 4g
12. Size : 32*22mm