MC34063A boost module battery boost module
The boost module MC34063A_BOOST is a small boost module based on the chip MC34063A, which can boost the low voltage to a high voltage within a certain range, and the output voltage can be adjusted by a potentiometer. It can be used in places where the voltage needs to be increased.
1. Input low voltage and output high voltage. Realize the boost function.
2. The output voltage is adjustable.
3. The module size is small.
4. The module is small, easy to carry and use in various occasions.
1. Input voltage range: 3.6V-30V.
2. Output voltage range, output voltage 3.8V to 36V. Output voltage regulation characteristics: load regulation rate is less than 5%.
3. The IC internal switch tube of this module is 1.5A, but for safety and heat generation considerations, it is recommended that the load power consumption of this module be within 0.8W. That is, when the output is 5V, the load is within 160MA.
Note: The higher the negative pressure of the output, the lower the load capacity.
1. VIN: Input low voltage.
2. GND: Common ground.
3. OUT: Output the increased voltage.
Operating instructions: Connect the working voltage to VCC and GND, and do not reverse the connection to avoid damage to the board and components. The output voltage can be controlled by adjusting the potentiometer. It is necessary to connect an electrolytic capacitor larger than 100UF to the ground at the input and output pins. The input and output filter capacitors are connected to the input pin with the positive pole and grounded with the negative pole. The withstand voltage of the capacitor must be greater than the input and output voltages.