MAX6675 is a 12-bit resolution serial thermocouple analog-to-digital converter with cold junction compensation, linearity correction, and thermocouple disconnection detection produced by MAXIM in the United States.
The main features of MAX6675 are as follows
- Simple SPI serial port temperature output.
- The temperature range of 0℃～1024℃, the converter temperature resolution is 0.25°C.
- On-chip cold junction compensation.
- High impedance differential input.
- Detection of thermocouple wire breakage.
- Wide operating voltage range 3.0～5.5V, operating current 50mA.
- The working temperature range is -20℃～85℃.
- 2000V ESD signal.
Module interface : GND VCC SCK CS SO
Power supply voltage: 3~5V DC
Module size: 15mm*25mm 16x32mm