- For all version of arduino Main board, 2009 , UNO, mega 1280, mega 2560
- comes example code
- direct plug puzzle board, NO soldering needed.
- Five momentary push buttons (4+ joystick select button, just like the 3 analog stick push button)
- two-axis thumb joystick
- The push buttons are connected to Arduino digital pins 2-6; therelated pin will be low when a certain button is pressed. Joystick
- Y-Axis movement will produce a proportional analog voltage on analog pin 0, while, Joystick X-Axis movement will produce a analog signal on analog pin 1.
- Add nRF24L01 RF interface
- With 5110 LCD interface, so very easy to game development.
- Adding a Bluetooth module interface, convenient Bluetooth wireless serial communication.
- Add I2C communication interface, easy connectivity to I2C devices
Meanwhile, JoyStick Shield with a cross joystick with buttons, there are four round buttons, 2 small buttons. Provides for Arduino joystick and buttons input expansion. Onboard switches can switch between 3.3V and 5V, can use this model for other 3.3V microcontroller platforms, such as STM32.