4-channel 3.3V/5V bidirectional level conversion module:
Since some MCU development boards and devices are 3.3V, there are also 5.0V working power supplies for MCU development boards, devices, sensors, etc., so when the two need to communicate, there is a situation in which the working voltage is inconsistent, so that the user can use It is not convenient. This product is designed to solve this problem and solve this problem. This module provides feasibility in different devices of 3.3V and 5.0V and acts as a bridge.
Product application range:
1, 5V microcontroller and 3.3V microcontroller serial communication.
2. The 3.3V serial port downloader communicates with the 5V MCU serial port.
3, 5V microcontroller and 3.3V application module serial communication.
1, with 3.3V voltage, with power indicator power supply input with anti-reverse protection, and can provide external current of no more than 150mA.
2. Realize direct 5V and 3.3V level communication of serial port.
3. The highest stable communication baud rate is 28800bps.
4, can achieve UART, IIC, 1-wire, SPI and other bus signals 3V-5V level bidirectional conversion.
(1) AVCC is connected to 5V system power supply (2) ASCL is connected to 5V system SCL
(3) ASDA is connected to 5V system SDA (4) AGND is connected to 5V system GND
(5) BVCC connected to 3V system power supply (6) BSCL connected to 3V system SCL
(7) BSDA is connected to 3V system SDA (8) BGND is connected to 3V system GND
1. If the power supply in the high voltage zone and the low voltage zone is already common, the G in this module only needs to be connected to one ground.
2. The conversion module is equivalent to a straight line, and each port has a one-to-one correspondence, except that the voltage on the two sides is different.
This enables communication between different levels.
3. This module can not be used as a voltage regulator or transformer. It can only be used for IO port.
Communication of small currents between levels.
4. This module pins has no soldering, but it has matching.