1. Input voltage: 3 ~ 35V DC ( Note: if the input voltage is less than 4V , the onboard voltmeter is invalid )
2. Input current: 9A ( max )
3. Output voltage: 3.5 ~ 35V DC ( this board is a booster board, and the output voltage must be >= input voltage )
4. Output current: 6A ( max )
5. Output power: 75W , (when the input and output voltages are greater than 20V , it can reach 128W )
6. Conversion efficiency: 96.7% ()
7. Output ripple: 24mV (TYP)
8. Range of onboard voltmeter: 4~40V , error +-0.1V
9 , short-circuit protection: (limiting current 14A ) . Warm reminder: When connecting to a high-power load, due to the large impulse current at the beginning of the start-up, the current-limiting and self-locking protection will occur. It is recommended to start the machine first, and then connect to the load.
10. Input reverse connection protection: None (if necessary, insert a high-current diode in series with the input).
11. Length x width x height =67*43*12MM (without copper pillar)