PDC004 adopts hardware PD recognition chip, and its recognition logic is: bait triggers fixed voltage. However, if the voltage to be deflected is not available, it will be applied to the next gear.
For example: for a 15V product PDC004, if your PD power supply is only 12V at most, or if there is no 15V, then the next level is 12V, the bait will apply for the next level 12V. Pd-bait has a strict communication format. It does not trap higher voltages, nor does it increase or decrease the voltage output if there is no voltage. It cannot change the power, voltage and current of the power supply.
- The hardware chip will apply for random voltage, such as the 15V model you want, it may produce other voltages
- Hardware chip, can not be upgraded, can not select voltage
- The charging head information cannot be read
- Other gears other than fixed voltages are not supported, such as PPS gears
- You forcibly plug in a 12V tablet computer with 15V, causing the computer to overheat and cause a fire
- 6. Does not support PPS gear arbitrary voltage