1. Signs Mega Pro Embed CH340G / ATmega2560 based on the ATmega2560 microcontroller and USB-UART Adapter CH340. This board is compatible with the Mega 2560.
2. This board has a compact form factor 38X55mm and an excellent solution for developing projects based on ATmega2560.
3. Functions Embed Mega Mega Pro is identical to 2560. Despite an Embed board, remained firm as Mega Board. Using original chip, and a 16 MHz high-quality quartz resonators are present on the board.
4. This board has a micro USB connector that allows you to connect the microcontroller to a computer via USB-UART CH340 adapter (driver installation may be required). Download drivers: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android.
5. The board can be powered directly via the Micro USB connector, or through the appropriate contact on the board (Vin). The voltage regulator is used to operate in the range of 6 to 9V DC.
6. The maximum output current is about 800mA at 5V, 3.3V whereas it is around 800mA.
7. The voltage regulator allows to use up to 18V as input values, however, we do not recommend exceeding the recommended value, since this can cause overheating and damage the device.
|Power IN. VIN / DC Jack||5V|
|power consumption||5V 220mA|
|Operating Supply Voltage||5V|
|I / O digital||54|
|I / O Analog||16|
|The memory size||256kb|
|Type / Size Data RAM||8Kb|
|Type / Size Data ROM||4Kb|
|Operating temperature||-40C / + 85C|
|Length x Width||38 × 54mm|