DSO138 oscilloscope STM32 osiloskop 13802K DSO 138 mini portable
This DSO138 digital oscilloscope kit adopts Cortex-M3 processor and with 2.4-inch TFT screen. It’s easy and reliable for circuit operation. It can display frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
This kit uses (STM32F103C8), and includes a 2.4-inch color TFT display screen, can be used as test development board.
Can be secondary development on the basis of this kit, for example, it can be changed to Millivoltmeter, data loggers.
Adjustable vertical displacement, and with instructions.
With automatic, regular and one-shot modes, easy to capture the moment waveform.
Available rising or falling edge trigger.
Observable previous trigger waveform (negative delay).
Can freeze at any time waveform display (HOLD function).
Comes 1Hz /3.3V square wave test signal source.
With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
Waveform storage function: will not lose the waveform after power off.
Short-circuit and open-circuit detection: can help the user find out the soldering error.
TFT controller recognition function.
This DIY kit is already soldered! is a finished product! It can be used directly when it is sent to you, so you don’t have to bother to DIY, save trouble and effort and save money!
Maximum Real-time Sampling Rate: 1Msps
Sampling Buffer Depth: 1024 bytes
Analog Bandwidth: 0-200KHz
Vertical Sensitivity: 10mV / Div – 5V / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner)
Input Impedance: 1MΩ
Maximum Input Voltage: 50Vpp (1: 1 probe), 400Vpp (10: 1 probe)
Coupling Modes: DC / AC / GND
The Horizontal Time Base Range: 10μs / Div – 50s / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner)
Supply Voltage: DC 9V
PCB Size: 117 * 76mm / 4.6 * 3in
Screen Size: 52 * 40mm / 2 * 1.57in
Compared with the original DSO138, it is smaller in size and more powerful. It has upgraded a calibration function, improved test parameters, and supports the interface to directly update firmware.
Originally, DSO138 can test up to 400VPP at 10x probe, and cannot directly test 220V mains voltage.
The new version of FNIRSI 138pro can test 800VPP at 10x probe, which is equivalent to AC 280V.
- Maximum real-time sampling rate: 1Msps
- Accuracy: 12Bit
- Sample buffer depth: 1024 bytes
- Analog frequency bandwidth: 0 – 200KHz
- Vertical sensitivity: 10mV/Div – 5V/Div (in steps of 1-2-5)
- Vertical displacement is adjustable with indication
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Maximum input voltage: 50Vpp (1:1 probe), 400Vpp (10:1 probe)
- Coupling methods include DC/AC/GND
- Horizontal time base range: 10μs/Div – 50s/Div (progressively in 1-2-5 manner)
- With automatic, normal and single trigger modes, it is convenient to capture instantaneous waveforms
- Available as rising or falling edge trigger
- Trigger level position is adjustable with indication
- Observable waveform before trigger (negative delay)
- Waveform display can be frozen at any time (HOLD function)
- Comes with 1KHz/3.3V square wave test signal source
- With digital display of waveform parameters, the parameters that can be displayed are: frequency , period, pulse width, duty cycle, maximum value, minimum value, average value , peak-to-peak value, and effective value
- Save/recall waveforms, the waveforms will not disappear when you turn off the machine
How to turn on/off the waveform parameter display: Place the cursor at the time base position and press and hold the [OK] key.
How to save the waveform: Press the [SEL] and [+] keys at the same time.
How to recall saved waveforms: Press the [SEL] and [-] keys simultaneously.
How to enter the test mode: Press and hold [OK] and then press the [RESET] key. If you see the LED flashing quickly, it means that there is a short circuit in the PB or PC port of the microcontroller (these ports contain the connections connected to the LCD) and you need to find it. Remove it after it comes out; if you see the LED flashing with a period of about 4 seconds, you can use a voltmeter to find possible open circuits in the connecting lines related to the microcontroller port. Please refer to the manual for specific methods.
DSO138 Oscilloscope Production Kit Features:
- For electronic production training, the instruction materials are complete and detailed, including circuit diagrams, production instructions, instructions for use, troubleshooting methods, etc., and the production success rate is high.
- There are various types of components, suitable for students to conduct component identification, in-line component welding, and patch component welding training.
- Students can obtain a practical tool while making, which can effectively observe and measure signal waveforms in many situations such as audio, video synchronization, low-frequency switching power supply, infrared receiving and transmitting, etc., increasing learning interest and improving learning effects.
- The kit uses the ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8) and includes a 2.4-inch color TFT display, which can be used as an ARM development test board.
- , capable friends can carry out secondary development based on the kit, for example, it can be changed into a millivolt meter, data logger, etc.
2 in stock