Overview DFPlayer Mini is a compact and low-cost MP3 module that can be directly connected to the speaker. The module can be used alone with the power supply battery, speaker, and buttons, or can be controlled through the serial port, as a module of UNO or any single-chip microcomputer with serial port. The module itself integrates MP3, WAV, WMA hard decoding. At the same time, the software supports TF card driver and FAT16, FAT32 file system. The functions of playing the specified music and how to play the music can be completed through simple serial port commands, without the need for cumbersome low-level operations, easy to use, stable and reliable.
– Support sampling rate (KHz): 8 / 11.025 / 12/16 / 22.05 / 24/32 / 44.1 / 48
– 24-bit DAC output, dynamic range support: 90dB, signal-to-noise ratio support: 85dB
– Fully support FAT16 , FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G TF card, support 32G U disk, 64M bytes NORFLASH
– a variety of control modes are optional. IO control mode, serial port mode, AD button control mode
– broadcast language insertion function, you can pause the background music being played. After the advertisement is played, it will return to the background sound and continue to play.
– The audio data is sorted by folder. Up to 100 folders are supported. Each folder can be assigned 255 tracks
– The volume of 7, 30 levels can be adjusted, and the EQ of 6 levels can be adjusted